Norton 360 Home 188.8.131.52
July 7, 2009 at 12:00 am
Norton 360 Home 184.108.40.206
Protect your PC, files, and identity with the industry’s fastest, lightest, most complete security solution.† Order Norton 360 today and get industry-leading protection from the lightest, fastest, most complete all-in-one solution available*.†
PC security defends against viruses, spyware, botnets, and more. Protects your computer and all your online activities.
Identity protection safeguards you against online identity theft. Lets you shop, bank, and browse with confidence.
PC Tuneup keeps your PC running at peak performance, makes your computer run faster and helps keep it running like new.
Automated backup and restore protects your important files from loss. Safeguards your irreplaceable photos, movies, music, and more.
1 Year Protection for up to 3 Household PCs‡
Why choose Norton 360?
- Protects your PC, online activities and your identity 24/7 – Delivers award-winning protection against viruses, spyware, worms, phishing, hackers, and more in one complete, fully automated solution.
- NEW! Provides industry-leading security without slowing you down — Runs fast and uses less memory than competing programs, so you won’t sacrifice performance for security.†
- NEW! Blocks botnets — Automatically detects botnets to prevent hackers from taking control of your PC and accessing your private information.
- NEW! Makes online shopping safer — Warns you of unsafe websites and suspicious sellers so you can shop without worry.
- Protects your identity when you buy, bank or browse online online —Validates authentic sites and identifies fraudulent sites to protect you from “phishing.”
- Offers secure, one-click login to web sites — Automatically stores your logins and passwords so you can sign into sites with a single click. Blocks keystroke loggers and other programs that can steal your information.
- Secures your browser from attacks — Prevents cybercriminals from using vulnerabilities in your web browser to load malware onto your PC.
- NEW! Delivers up to the minute virus protection — Automatically checks for new virus definitions every 5 to 15 minutes and downloads them in the background.† You get continuous protection without sacrificing performance.
- NEW! Protects your important files from loss — Automatically backs up files when your PC is idle, so backups won’t slow you down or get in your way. Includes 2 GB of secured online storage (with option to purchase more).*
- NEW! Speeds up PC boot time — Turns off unnecessary startup programs to get your PC up and running faster.
- Defends your wireless network from intruders — Prevents unauthorized users from stealing your bandwidth and accessing your files. Warns you when you connect to an unsecured wireless network.
- Helps make your PC run like new again — Deletes unnecessary files, defrags your hard drive, fixes common problems, and tunes up your PC to keep it running at peak performance.
- Includes FREE 24/7 technical support — We’ve got your back. Get free expert help via email, live chat, or over the phone** with a single click.
Order Norton 360 today and get industry-leading protection from the lightest, fastest, most complete all-in-one solution available*.†
* Requires high-speed Internet access; 2 GB of online storage included, with option to purchase more.
** Symantec provides free, unlimited email, chat, and phone support for a period of one year from initial product installation‡. For full details and to access support, go to http://www.symantec.com/globalsupport
‡1 Year Protection: With this service, you receive the right to use this product on one PC or on the specified number of PCs during the service period, which begins upon initial installation. This renewable service includes protection updates and new product features as available throughout the service period, subject to acceptance of the Symantec License Agreement included with this product and available for review at http://www.symantec.com. Product features may be added, modified, or removed during the service period.
†Symantec internal testing dated March 2009 of 4 competitive security applications.
Entry filed under: Anti-Viruses & Removals.